Heroes are not only batman,spider-man,wonder-woman,and even darna.Teachers can be heroes too.Teacher that is helpful anytime.
I can consider that my teachers are my hero.They are always there if we need them.They can help us for whatever problems we have.They can give some advices for us not to lost hope.They are our second second parents because they teach us lessons in our life.We can just approach their presence anytime we need them.They are a good model to us to become a good person someday.WE should respect and love them.We must do whatever they say as long as it is good.
My teacher that i can consider as my hero is Mrs.Zenaida Quitevis because she guides me in my life as I'm in my high school life.She helps me to become one of the players of our school.She guides me in my competitions.She see's me everyday and even in every night if we compete in other places like in Pangasinan.I thank her so much for everything she did to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment