Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Modern Hero

                A hero is the one who comforts and helps you every time.She or he is the person who loves and understand you in every situation.A hero must be ready in every time and in everywhere.If you need her or him call her or his name then it will response immediately.
                 In my life I consider my best friend as my modern hero.Because she is my companion in every problems in my life.she comforts and help me to solve my problem.She gives advice for me not to loss hope.She understand me in my every decision.She also loves me as her best friend.If ever a days come that I have a problem,I will just call her name and she will be here.
                  I will treasure the things that my best friend gave to me.I will also help her when she need my presence.I do love my best friend so much.I hope she will not change her valuable personality.And I also hope that our friendship will never last.

No comments:

Post a Comment