MY ICT SUBJECT (2ND GRADING PERIOD)
The learnings or discoveries that I had gained on my ICT subject on the second grading were all about web browser, search engine, the basic HTML tags, the font attributes and etc. Learning all about that lessons are so enjoyable. I had gained many lessons and topics on my second grading on my ICT subject.
I had some problems that I encountered in my second grading about doing the activities and exercises. But I am not losing hope to make my activities to be finished, I am asking to my classmates the things I don't know. I am thankful that I have my classmates to help me solving my problem.
Furthermore, I address this challenges by listening attentively to my teacher if she discusses the lessons or how to do the activities. So that, I can make my activities in my own.
Moving on, I will improve how to make or manage the given challenges on my ICT subject.
Hai angelica, I'm glad that I had read your reflection on your second grading period. It was nice but you should make it better. As you had said you should not be losing your hope but instead stay strong.
ReplyDeleteHello there! I read your blog, and I was just amazed with that strong and positive attitude you have. I know you can do better during the third grading period, and hopefully during the forth grading too. Keep the nice blog going. God Bless you. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angelica. I have read about your blog and I find it really nice. You're right. Don't lose hope so that you can overcome all your problems. well, have a nice day and god bless always!
ReplyDelete